Find all information related to shipping, delivery, returns, order tracking and Mimcook’s warranty.
Shipments and deliveries
In Mimcook we offer shipping and return of our orders through various logistics companies, both on the mainland and islands and Europe. We manufacture each order on the spot so our manufacturing time is 2 weeks. In case of not having stock the manufacturing time may be longer. Deliveries are made within 3 weeks in Spain and 4 weeks in the rest of Europe. For any questions regarding shipments you can write directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and exchanges
If you are not satisfied with the products you have received, or if you simply change your mind about purchasing them after receiving the Order Confirmation by email, you can return them within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of delivery and obtain a refund or exchange for another Mimcook model. Please note that as long as you have the Products you are responsible for keeping them safe and in good condition. If returns are made due to a change of mind (right of cancellation), a full refund will be made minus the shipping costs.
In any case, the refund will be made once the products have been inspected and are in perfect condition. Please note that returns must be made in the original product packaging.
For any return, please contact email@example.com
When your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email along with the estimated delivery date. In the same email you will receive a tracking link from the logistics company in charge of your order so you can follow it at all times.
The warranty is extended to two years from the date of purchase. To make use of it, remember to save the enclosed invoice that is sent after the purchase is made.
Validity of the warranty
– The validity of the warranty applies exclusively to the purchaser, provided that the device is used properly and under normal circumstances.
– The warranty includes the repair and/or replacement of parts by qualified technicians, excluding all claims for compensation.
– The fulfilment of the obligations resulting from the guarantee by the supplier does not mean the extension or renewal of the original duration of the guarantee.
Damage excluded from the warranty:
– The warranty does not apply in the event of intentional destruction or knocks to the device.
– The warranty does not cover any intervention due to improper use or handling of the appliance and/or unusual use.
– Any intervention by unauthorised personnel is excluded from the guarantee.
Design and manufacture
The entire mimcook range is designed and manufactured in Spain. You can consult all the details of Mimcook by downloading the Product Manual on the downloadable page.
stay in touch
Send us your contact details and an advisor from the Mimcook team will contact you as soon as possible. Follow us on our networks to keep up to date with everything! Thanks!